Sunday, January 22, 2006

Buttercream Dream

I don't know why but not many people like to eat cake filled with buttercream. I on the other hand worship it. But it has to have just the right amount of cream. Too little and you're not satisfied, too much and you get sick. Everytime i come back to Singapore, i make sure i visit the cake shop near my place, Serangoon North.


Ripples of delight

These mini cakes just cost 80 cents each and they are out of this world. But it is an aqquired taste because the cakes aren't really that moist. They are a bit on the dry side but lovely. I love the taste of cake and buttercream and chocolate and gels and oooohhh....

Swirling goodness

This has got to be my favourite. The swirl of chocolate buttercream in the middle is the last thing i put into my mouth. i close my eyes and simply enjoy the harmony that takes place in my mouth as my tongue savours all the textures and flavours. The creamy buttercream, the gentle cake base and the chocolate tip. Aawweeee....



Traffic Lights ??

I like this because i like the three colours on it. The jelly thingy is really nice. And finally the one below has a pool of chocolate in the middle. i never have this cold because i hate hard chocolate. For me it has to be in room temperature so that i can sink my teeth into it.

The black pool


No comments:

Post a Comment