Friday, September 21, 2007

Uni Lunch

Lunch

The one thing about living on your own is that you gotta cook for yourself and not to forget grocery shoppping as well. I had just come back from a lecture and wanted something quick.
I was really running low on supplies and the linguini was just sitting in my pantry, begging me to eat it ( well not really but anyway) .. i had also bought chicken cordon bleu from Coles which are basically chicken breasts stuffed with bacon and a cheese sauce and the whole thing is then crumbed. So i started defrosting that in the microwave, chopped up some garlic,onion, carrots and tomatoes and presto in 30 minutes i had pasta Putanesca with chicken cordon bleu.

So i sat down to my afternoon show of Ready Steady Cook (love that show) and had my lunch. I would have so loved to have had a glass of wine but settled for 'sky juice' as always... giggles...


No comments:

Post a Comment